Workindenmark offers a series of services for international job seekers and Danish employers looking for qualified new employees.
We strive to offer the best services to foreign candidates looking for a job in Denmark, and Danish employers in search of qualified international employees.
For job seekers
We offer international jobseekers assistance in finding a job, getting the official paperwork done and securing a smooth transition to the Danish labour market and society. Our focus is recruitment services in skill-shortage sectors in Denmark: IT, life science, engineering and health and medical services.
Workindenmark offers international jobseekers the following services:
- Getting your cv noticed by Danish employers in our cv bank
- Access to job vacancies (job database)
- Job search seminars
- Individual guidance about job search
- Easy access to Workindenmark specialists - telephone hotline
- Providing information regarding residence and work permits, registration certificates, Civil Registration number, health insurance card, authorisation of foreign qualifications, tax, etc.
- The publication "Welcome to Denmark" with relevant and practical information about living and working in Denmark.
- Providing financial support for travel, relocation, language training and qualification assessment expenses to unemployed EU-citizens aged over 35 applying for a job in an EU country other than their country of residence through EU Reactivate-project*
Workindenmark offers Danish companies a series of services to help recruit and retain highly skilled employees from abroad:
- Posting your vacancies on Workindenmark.dk and other relevant European job databases to get them noticed by highly qualified professionals abroad
- Finding international candidates that meet your requirements
- Presenting your vacancies at relevant European job fairs
- Seamless processing of all necessary paperwork upon arrival of a foreign employee at the International Citizen Service offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense and Aalborg.
- Providing information regarding residence and work permits, registration certificates, social security number, health insurance card, authorisation, tax, etc.
- Welcome package with relevant and practical information about living and working in Denmark (in English)
- Providing recruitment services and financial support for organising integration programme to newly employed in your company through EU Reactivate-project*. (Your company has maximum 250 employees and is legally registered in an EU country)
* Reactivate is a project open to unemployed EU-citizens aged 35+ and to employers with recruitment needs (focus on SMEs) from all EU countries. It aims to match employers experiencing hard to fill vacancies with skilled candidates across Europe.
If you have questions concerning our services please do not hesitate to contact your local Workindenmark centre.