COMMON TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR EMPLOYERS USING WORKINDENMARK’S CV-BANK FOR EMPLOYERS
These are the common terms and conditions that are must be applied by the Danish Agency for Labour Market and Recruitment / Workindenmark who give access to employers to search and view CV’s of jobseekers who have uploaded their CV at Workindenmark.dk.
1. The Ministry of Employment in Denmark represented by The Danish Agency for Labour Market and Recruitment/Workindenmark is the "controller" under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (The General Data Protection Regulation).
2.In accepting these terms and conditions, employers agree to use Workindenmark’s CV-bank services solely to search for and contact jobseekers for the purpose of offering real and specific jobs or assignments with the employer's own undertaking, or with an undertaking which the employer is directly representing. Any offer of employment shall be consistent with the wishes expressed by the jobseeker in his/her profile.
3. Employers shall not demand a fee or any other form of payment from jobseekers for access to information on vacancies or to obtain an employment or other contract.
3. The information obtained shall not, under any circumstances, be used to advertise or sell services or products, or to send out labour market information or offers of a general nature, such as requests for registration of CV/job seeker profile's in other CV databases.
4. Information received from Workindenmark’s CV-bank shall contain personal data which must be treated in full compliance with current legislation in force regarding protection of personal data, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Any data processing instructions received together with the data, such as data retention times, restrictions on further processing etc., must be fully respected.
5. Data that has been downloaded from Workindenmark’s CV-bank shall only be stored for the time strictly necessary to contact potential candidates and to carry out the following steps in the recruitment process. If no other instructions regarding retention of data are provided together with the data received, all data must be completely erased as soon they are no longer needed for the initial purpose of finding and contacting candidates for a real and concrete job or assignment, as specified in point 2 above. The data about the jobseeker can only be stored by the employer for a longer period of time if the individual jobseeker has given his/her explicit consent to this.
6. Non-compliance with the terms and conditions will be considered a breach and may lead to deletion of the profile.