Targeted Mobility Scheme (TMS) / Your first Eures job /YfEj) is an EU initiative to help SMEs recruit from EU, Norway or Iceland. TMS/YfEj offers financial support to facilitate the recruitment and integration process.
If your new employee is 18-35 years old
Visit Jobcenter Copenhagen’s website about TMS – Your first Eures job, age group 18-35(new window)
If your new employee is 35+
TMS/YfEj, 35+ offers:
- Recruitment services i.e. help to publish vacancies and matching of suitable candidates from abroad,
- Financial support in case you offer an integration programme. 810-2000 Euro depending on the content of the programme to cover some of the costs for on-the-job training, language training, administrative support etc.
To be eligible for financial support, your enterprise must be:
- small or medium sized (maximum 250 employees)
- legally registered in an EU country, Norway or Iceland
- An offer of employment to a person age 35+ from another EU country, Norway or Iceland for a minimum of six months
- Wages and work conditions must be in accordance with national labour market law and rules, such as collective agreements or minimum wage.
- Working hours must be at least 50 percent of a normal working week.
- You employee cannot be posted to another country for work
- The integration programme must start during the first three weeks of work.
- You must submit an application to email@example.com before the start of employment.
Please note that your new employee may also apply for interview and relocation support.
Find further information on financial support for job interviews and relocation for employees
For Further information
Workindenmark tel.: +45 7222 3360, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or your local EURES Adviser
Find your local EURES adviser (new window)
Please e-mail your application and supplementary documents to email@example.com before the start of employement.
Download application forms:
Application - integration programme (pdf) (new window)
Template for an integration programme (pdf) (new window)