Find your next employee in Workindenmarks CV-bank. Search among the 20,000 new CVs registered yearly.
You can search for your new employees in Workindenmark’s CV-bank. Workindenmark’s CV-bank provides you with updated CVs of highly qualified international candidates. New CVs are added every day, and more than 20,000 new CVs are registered every year in our CV bank. It is free of charge for Danish employers to search and contact suitable candidates to vacancies. Start your search by creating a company account on workindenmark.dk.
Steps to set up your company account:
- Create a company account on jobag.jobnet.dk, if you company does not have an account on Jobnet. Get instruction on how to create a company account on Jobnet. (In Danish) (new window)
- After creating your company account on Jobnet, go to Workindenmark.dk and click “log-in” at the top right of the page.
- Click “new user”.
- Select “I am an employer and need an employee”.
- Fill out in all mandatory fields.
- You will get an e-mail that confirms your registration request immediately after the completion of the registration form.
- You receive an e-mail that confirms finalisation of your registration after Workindenmark’s company approval process. The process usually takes less than 24 hours.
CV search on Workindenmark.dk
- Click “Log-in” at the top right corner.
- Click “For Employers” on the top menu bar located just under Workindenmark’s logo and log-in section.
- Enter your search terms in “Employee search”-field just under the top menu bar.