Are you new to job search in Denmark? Or could you use some practical help and guidance on how to successfully search for a job?
Finding a job requires that:
- You have a good overview of your education and work experience
- You can write a short, effective cover letter and a CV that appeal to Danish employers
- Your CV and application are visible to Danish employers
- You have knowledge of Danish Labour market requirements and working conditions
Workindenmark would like to invite you to a free of charge seminar held in a number of cities in Denmark. In the seminar, you will be introduced to the basics of job search in Denmark and get an insight into writing a CV and cover letter according to Danish requirements.
Upcoming job search seminars
Currently, we do not offer onsite job search seminars due to Covid-19. However, we will regularly offer webinars on job search, which cover themes such as:
- How to prepare for your job search
- How to tap into a recruiter’s expectations
- How to write a CV and Cover letter to meet employers’ expectations
It is an advantage that you already have completed the e-learning module "Job search in Denmark" in Workindenmark's e-learning course "Make it Work in Denmark".
Start e-learning course "Make it Work in Denmark"
All internationals are welcome to sign up.
Sign up for job search webinar (new website)