Targeted Mobility Scheme/Your first Eures job is an EU-initiative for jobseekers from EU, Norway and Iceland. TMS/YfEj may offer financial support in relation to job interviews in and relocation to other EU member states.
If you are interested in TMS/YFEJ and aged 18-35
If you are interested in TMS/YfEj and aged 35+
TMS/YfEj, age 35+ offer:
- Job interview allowance to cover the cost of travelling for an interview to another country (€100-350 according to distance)
- Relocation allowance (support to get settled in the new country of work; this is a flat rate according to country of destination)
- Family support if you bring family along. Each family member receives a flat rate equivalent to relocation allowance
- Language course: Recruited or pre-selected candidates can be reimbursed for shorter language courses up to max. EUR 2 000 per jobseeker.
- Recognition of qualifications: Payment of financial support may be claimed, flat rate of max EUR 400, after submission of the recognition request to the competent clarification body in the new country of work.
To be eligible for TMS/YfEj-support jobseekers must be:
- Over 35 years old
- A citizen of an EU country, Norway or Iceland
- Resident in an EU country, Norway or Iceland
and applying for a job in another EU country or Norway or Iceland
You must apply for financial support before you leave your country of residence and before the starting date of your new job (or before an interview takes place in the case of job interview allowance).
You cannot apply after you have moved to your new country of work.
For further information
Workindenmark tel.: +45 7222 3300, email: email@example.com.