Inrotech is expanding and looking for a skilled robot-engineer/programmer for our software team. You will be creating the software for our different projects with advanced welding robot systems. Furthermore, improving and developing Inrotech’s state of the art technologies. As a small company Inrotech offers an innovative and creative environment, combined with flat structure and short way from idea to decision.
- You will be part of the project team together with our Mechanical designers, robot technicians etc.
- Take part in the project from start to implementation at the client (international) - Specification and schedules for the software phase of the projects
- Programming of the Inrotech technologies (ALPT, AMWT, 3D tech) using different laser scanners
- Robot programming
- Test and trial run of robot systems in our workshop
- Implementation at clients around the world (expect 15-40 travel days) - Online error handling and support for clients and our technicians
- Documentation and knowledge sharing with colleagues
- Experience with robot systems (preferable Fanuc)
- Robot programming
- C, C++, VB, Structured text (or similar)
- User interface
- Mathematic skills
- Software structure, test, implementation, error handling
- Source control
- Linux system/driver development will be a plus
- Innovative and creative with flair for structure
- Team player with ability to work independent
- Good sense of humour
Inrotech is a spinoff from Odense Steel Shipyard, which were leading in use of welding robots. We are producing welding robot solutions for shipyards, offshore and other heavy industries. Our solutions differ from traditional robot systems in several unique ways. We are currently experiencing an increasing order intake and therefore seeking new employees.
Inrotech is in the transformation phase from entrepreneur to a professional company, but with focus on keeping the informal and creative atmosphere together with the strong team spirit.
For more information, see our webpage http://www.inrotech.com
Any questions related to the job, contact Rasmus Faudel, +45 3112 4476 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Application and CV can be emailed to email@example.com