We offer you the global responsibility for CAD and BIM in key touchpoints and core Grundfos deliveries as you manage our 3D platform – a central feature in Grundfos Product Center, serving our customers with world-class product information. In this business-oriented role, you will define the future for customer self-service in 3D product documentation as you interact with both internal and external partners and suppliers to deliver the best solutions. You will join the Sales & Solutions Tools department in Group Marketing & Sales Development. We are 11 dedicated and highly skilled colleagues, including product owners, application specialists and project managers, with the ambition of being best-in-class in customer interactions. Our objective is to ensure that customers and colleagues have the right tools to support the business. Supporting the global organization within the tools area, we strive to become world-class within customer interactions, and we work with a high degree of self-governance. You refer to Functional Manager Thomas Ørgaard Bredgaard.
Hvad drejer jobbet sig om?
For every pump in Grundfos, we have 3D models in several different formats. And you will be responsible for ensuring high quality 3D models to our customers and our 3D platform. Rather than carrying out product development, you will play a central role in taking the original 3D files from engineers and product designers to our customers. Thus, you take on a global Group role, facilitating and developing great user experiences with CAD and BIM by building a bridge between customer needs and digital Grundfos offerings, mainly in customer-facing touchpoints. Your job will be to build and supply state-of-the-art 3D product configuration tools, defining best practice to secure high productivity, flexibility and reuse of product data. The main delivery platform is our world-renowned Grundfos Product Center as well as associated tools for customers and colleagues, eg. Pit Creator and the Pumping Station Design Tool. Secondarily, you will work with Business Development, sales companies, regions and customers to gather input and to ensure that input is translated and transformed into user-friendly self-service tools.
Hvad skal der til for at ansøge?
- You have gained strong CAD/IT competences through a bachelor’s degree or similar in computer aided design, e.g. technical design, mechanical engineering, software development, production technology etc.
- You have 2+ years of experience with CAD/PLM/BIM and are a specialist in 3D CAD design (we use Catia and Enovia).
- You have knowledge about product configuration as well as knowledge about CAD tools and platforms.
- You have knowledge as a user of product master data (SAP).
- You have strong knowledge in system integration as well as knowledge about XML and light programming (visual basic and HTML). Your business understanding combined with your ability to collaborate will get you far in this position. You focus on the customer and know that successful delivery depends on meeting customer needs while tying together competences in the organization. Finally, you can think out of the box to understand how every little component plays a crucial role in the final product.