For the IT Cyber Security Response team in our Global Service Organization in Brande we are looking for three new colleagues to be part of a newly established team of IT system administrators working with performance monitoring and management of our customer faced IT systems.
The Cyber Security Response team is part of our IT surveillance team (The Diagnostic Center), which is primarily focused on monitoring the wind turbines and associated SCADA-systems at all of our worldwide wind farms.
There will be an introduction programme with internal and external courses and in the longer run certifications within one or more IT security related areas will be required.
The new team is to be manned 24/7/ all the year round, and you will therefore enter into an on-call service in compliance with a fixed work-schedule. The schedule will cover 6 weeks and is divided into 2 weekend-shifts, 1 week working in daytime-shifts, 1 week working evening- and night-shifts. This means that during the 6 weeks you will have to weekends as well as 15 successive weekdays off.
There are other 24/7 teams in our Diagnostic Center and being part of our new team you will be collaborating closely with these.
What are my responsibilities?
- Incident handling in connection to cyber security related incidents in the customer wind turbines
- Maintenance, service and support of Windows 2003/2008/2012
- Responsible for installation, test and running server patch- and antivirus-updates on our general IT systems
- Log-analysis of our SIEM system
- Gathering and analysing maintenance and security related data from installed measuring-/SCADA systems with the aim of developing improvements
- Support and maintenance orientations about our IT systems to the support teams in the different regions worldwide
- Produce documentation of solutions, procedures and processes
- Participate in different international projects (in relation to this some travel activity must be expected)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a background within the IT industry e.g. as an information technologist or data technician combined with 3-5 years of practical experience and a solid understanding of IT
- Knowledge of virtualisation (VMware/Microsoft), server hardware backup and patch/antivirus is an advantage
- Experience with IT Cyber Security related matters would be considered advantageous as well
- You have a structured and results oriented mind-set and the ability of focusing on the customer needs
- You are a dedicated team player who still knows how to work and make decisions independently
- You are able to communicate at all levels, used to handle and maintain (long term) relationships with internal- and external stakeholders and in general capable of operating in a multicultural environment.
- You can demonstrate excellent English skills, both orally and in writing. This includes technical English as well.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy:
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Denmark is a core part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 7.500 employees out of a global staff of more than 27.000 work with wind power solutions in Denmark.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees. By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Deadline for applications:
As soon as possible