We are very busy and are therefore looking for a new competent colleague for our department with eccentric and hydraulic presses.
We can offer you an exciting job at an ambitious and dynamic company. We cherish a good working environment where well-being and job satisfaction play a central role. You will become a part of a well-functioning team where you organise your work day yourselves.
What you will be doing:
- Plan tasks in detail for eccentric and hydraulic presses
- Set up, run in and manufacture on our eccentric and hydraulic presses
- Carry out continuous quality control
- Optimise processes
- Support operators
What you can offer:
- Extensive experience with setting up and operating eccentric and hydraulic presses
- Understanding of drawings and experience with measurement techniques
- A positive, flexible, energetic and reliable personality
- The ability to work independently
- Quality consciousness and responsibility
- A willingness to accept challenges
Commencement: As soon as possible
Working hours: Monday - Thursday 6:55 am - 3:00 pm, Friday 6:55 am - 2:30 pm
Alternatively, evening or night shift
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Hjarsbæk, tel. +45 28921122
If you would like to be our new colleague, please send your application to email@example.com
, write “Eccentric and hydraulic presses” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you. You can find more information about Danpres at our website http://www.danpres.dk