Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Part time only (8-25 hours/week)
For our Site Training team within the Construction Site Resources department, we are looking for a self-driven Student Worker, who is eager to play an important role in the on-site training and development of our technicians and site management within Offshore.
As our new Student Worker in Site Training, you will be part of a team that creates, analyses, implements and monitors training requirements for hundreds of Offshore employees and contractors worldwide.
Siemens Gamesa makes an effort to attract the smartest students from the educational institutions in Denmark and abroad. We are always looking for talents who have the courage to ask those questions that can end up providing valuable answers and solutions to our customers and the society at large.
Being a Student Worker in Siemens Gamesa is an opportunity for you to develop your personal capabilities and build a professional and international network. It will also be an opportunity to get on with your professional development and get relevant work experience in a global company.
What are my responsibilities?
· Support in the creation of training need analyses
· Support in the creation of internal training development and execution processes, including various supporting documents
· Support during the implementation of new training requirements within our competency frameworks and learning management system
· Proactively communicating with the project sites and back-office, ensuring that our technicians and site management receives the relevant training
· Help facilitate and execute internal and external training projects
· Various ad hoc tasks
You will report to the Head of Site Training as well as various Training Program Managers when conducting project work.
You will be granted an outstanding opportunity to work in a cross-functional and highly professional business training environment. This job offers great learning opportunities and full insight into all elements of site execution.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· You are enrolled in an Educational Science program on a Bachelor or Master level, and you have passed the first semester with good results (please attach your grade transcripts and write the expected graduation date in your CV)
· You are motivated by people development and the derivative administrative tasks
· It comes natural to you to navigate in a busy and dynamic environment, where the situation changes from day to day
· Moreover, you have a structured, solution oriented and analytical approach to your work
· You are self-driven, but at the same time you possess a great sense of team spirit
· You will be required to communicate mainly in English and hence it is important that you are fluent orally as well as in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Denmark is a core part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 7.500 employees out of a global staff of more than 27.000 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at http://www.siemens.com/windpower
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job at http://www.siemens.dk/career
. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the position, please contact the hiring manager, Kent Riise Neupart, via phone: +45 3067 7887.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com
. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible