Lodam is looking for an ambitious and skilled HW developer to join our R&D department for transport refrigeration. You will take part in project start-up and be involved in requirements specifications and choice of concept as well as playing an important role in the design, verification and approval process.
Our product portfolio consists of refrigeration system controls for Reefers, Truck and Trailers
The job objective
You probably hold a Master or a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field and minimum 2 years of experience from working with HW development. You are interested in development with focus on reliability, as our products experience a rough life either on the road or on vessels at sea. We focus on reliability and product life time already in our design of the products, and throughout the manufacturing process. As a hardware engineer you are following the product from the idea through the processes: design, test, qualification and manufacturing.
Your primary job responsibilities are:
- Hardware schematic design of new products
- Circuit simulation in PSPICE, SIMetrix or similar program
- Make test specifications and validate the designs
- Responsible for the test and validation process
- Conduct and participate in design reviews and D-FMEA
- Handle design change requests
- Product baseline documentation and Interface to production
- Maintain and support existing products
- Master or Bachelor of Electronic Engineering
- Experience with hardware development and circuit simulation preferably with focus on
- Be familiar with OrCAD Capture or equivalent schematic design software
- Be familiar with design for manufacturing
- You are a fast thinker, combined with strong analytical and solution oriented skills
- You work in a structured way, and can manage multiple tasks effectively
- You are self-driven and enjoy working in a team where your results are very important
A job in an innovative company where you will interact with experienced and professional colleagues. You will be part of a team of hardware and software engineers, all working on the same product range. You will be working closely together in a team of hardware developers. Lodam is a company with global visions, room for differences and short chain of commands. Furthermore, we offer a highly-specialized development environment, with a high level of responsibility. Learn more about Lodam’s work environment at http://www.lodam.com
, or ask us for contact details on one of our employees, who will tell you more about our work environment.
How to apply:
The start date is as soon as possible. Therefor we will handle applications as we receive them, and we urge you to apply as soon as possible. If you have any questions for the position, please contact Program Manager, Mads Philipsen, at +45 73 42 37 88 or recruiting consultant Allan Jessen at + 45 27 79 54 49. Apply for the position via the “Send ansøgning” link below.
Lodam electronics a/s develops and produces electronic control devices for the HVAC&R markets worldwide, and our solutions support our customers’ goals for energy efficiency and less environmental impact. Lodam is a solid company with more than 100 dedicated employees.
Lodam is part of the BITZER Group, a worldwide leading manufacturer of refrigerant compressors, with more than 3,000 employees worldwide. Lodam is located in Sonderborg in the southern part of Jutland.
Read more at http://www.lodam.com