Do you have a desire for integrity management of the platform facilities? Would you like to contribute to the safety being the sparring partner for the OIM showing good knowledge of process safety via experience from either production or maintenance? If yes, then here is a unique opportunity for you to be a part of a global organisation where your expertise will help us provide the best solutions!
Maersk Oil has been through a restructuring process to strengthen the business core and reflect the increased focus on the North Sea. The new structure has opened up a number of exciting career opportunities.
Maersk Oil offers you a unique opportunity to join an international and multicultural organization with over 30 different nationalities at the offices in Esbjerg. Therefore, you will be able to engage, share knowledge, gain cultural intelligence and be part of a crossdiscipline &-collaborative team. This would be essential for you in relationship-building, negotiation and liaison with multiple internal / external stakeholders.
Furthermore, you will take part in an innovative organisation and get to understand the oil and gas industry through our global technology strategy. Compared to the traditional technology scope of Maersk Oil, the Technology Strategy introduces a stronger focus on drilling and production facilities, particularly in the direction of automation and digital technology solutions.
You will become a member of the offshore team in our Danish Business Unit, where you will get the opportunity to shape and develop a central role with great influence in providing a holistic integrity picture of the installations with special focus on maintaining the integrity of Safety Critical Elements as well as effective supervision of inspections, assurance and corrective activities related to integrity herein Fabric Maintenance.
You will become the installation – integrity focal point and be expected to manage related risks and challenges.
You will be accountable for providing the installation integrity overview and responsible for enabling management of the installation integrity risks and opportunities.
This calls for an analytical and result-oriented person who is able to cross boundaries between disciplines and cultures, with the following key responsibilities and tasks:
• Provide process safety coaching and training for the platform supervisor team and where needed in the offshore organization -enabling effective process safety leadership
• Responsible for Safety Critical Element management -enabling a clear view of the integrity of each hardware barrier, as well as current & future deferrals and possible impaired elements
• Accountable for facilitating offshore risk assessments
• Responsible for efficient coordination and execution of Inspections, corrective and assurance related activities including Fabric Maintenance
• Support the OIM in maintaining operational integrity of the installation and ensure readiness of the operation to manage the process, systems & project start-ups.
• Provide technical competency assurance related input on process safety & integrity skills of personnel
• Managing lessons learned related to execution enabling continuous learning loop
Who we are looking for
It is important you address the job with a strong understanding of the Business and People. Naturally, you thrive in a highly independent and visible position in a free and dynamic working environment. Moreover, the position calls for a result-oriented and analytical person in knowledge of asset, but also excellent interpersonal and communicative skills are essential in combining a holistic business view with concrete installation performance and condition initiatives. This calls for an outgoing person in building relationships with people throughout the organization. Therefore, it is an advantage that you are a strong team player with the ability to build relationships and work constructively with others to achieve business goals.
• Vast experience in integrity of platform facilities with understanding of the design envelope. Strong knowledge of Production or Maintenance will be very interesting for us
• Experience in maintaining a true and fair integrity picture of installation topsides, wells and subsurface
• Demonstrated record of success in effective supervision of inspections, assurance and corrective activities related to integrity and Fabric Maintenance
• Demonstrated record of success in a role leading offshore employees
• Fluent in verbal and written English
Last application date: 24 September 2017.
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Troels Munk +45 40235262.
Maersk Oil is proud of its 40-year track record finding and developing oil and gas with partners globally. We focus on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. Operated production is over 500,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day from assets in Denmark, the UK, Qatar, Kazakhstan, the US Gulf of Mexico, Brazil and Algeria. Exploration activities are ongoing in Angola, Norway, Kenya, Ethiopia, Greenland, Kurdistan Region of Iraq and in the producing countries. As part of the Maersk Group, which has existed for more than 100 years and operates in more than 130 countries, we are backed by a worldwide conglomerate that is renowned for its long-term investment strategies, impressive history and strong values.
For more information, please visit the company website at http://www.maerskoil.com