JobTeam is recruiting experienced truck mechanics for one of our customers located in the area of Vamdrup, Denmark. The primary tasks will consist of arranging and constructing delivery vans and also conducting service of lorries/trucks. The job is based on a 6 months contract with the prospect of permanent employment at the end of the contract.
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications for the job:
• You have finished your training as a truck mechanic
• You got at least some years of experience working as an truck mechanic
• English language knowledge required
• Danish/German language knowledge desirable
• Drivers license and own car is desirable
• Experience from welding desirable
We expect you to posseses the following personal qualifications:
• You are self-supporting and responsible
• You got professional pride
• You got a strong work ethic
• You are quality-conscious
• You attend work regularly
• You are flexible
We offer you:
• A full-time job (37 hours a week)
• A hourly wage: 136,60 DKK+ (based on qualifications)
• Pleasant working hours (6.45 - 15.00)
• A 6 months temporary position with the prospect of permanent employment
We are currently accepting applications from both individual applicants and from work gangs (companionships). The wage is good and subsequent permanent employment is very likely if your efforts are satisfactory to our customer.
JobTeam is a recruiting agency specialized in locating qualified employees for companies in Denmark and suppling new jobs for job seekers domestically and abroad. Whether companies are interested in temporary work, permanent employment or something in between, we supply a swift and relevant solution through our experienced and qualified staff and members in Denmark and other countries.
JobTeam offers unique services to help employees who are working abroad. We offer support, direction and information on public documents, laws, regulations, taxes, accommodations, diet and other similar issues related to working in another European country.
Please apply online with a motivational letter, CV and relevant certificates in English or Danish for the job. Note that we only accept applications by E-mail.
Please submit your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving and processing your application.