We’re looking for a talented and self-driven Product Manager to help build and grow the best compliance management platform on the market.
Who we are
GAN Integrity enables compliance teams around the globe with a powerful and intuitive platform for managing all their compliance activities in one place.
We are revolutionizing the way the world’s leading companies deal with anti-corruption, anti-bribery, compliance and regulatory risk through innovative features and a beautiful interface that does not require a manual. Our platform integrates management of key compliance tasks, like tracking of policies and training, due diligence of third parties, risk assessment, case management, conflicts of interest, etc.
We are a highly diverse team spanning a great variety of both professional and cultural backgrounds - from compliance lawyers and researchers to technology experts, designers and developers. Our diverse expertise is a unique setup within our industry and the perfect foundation for revolutionizing the compliance space by raising the bar through innovative technology that always adhere to applicable laws and regulations. Today we employ around 50 people divided between our two offices located in Copenhagen and New York, and our product is used by millions of employees in many of the world’s leading brands. Our customers include a range of top companies and Fortune 500’s like Anheuser Busch, Tata Communications, Coach and Vestas.
How we work
We work agile. We experiment, iterate and adapt. We plan big blocks together in the whole team, but leave the details and execution to smaller ever-changing squads. We like to keep things simple as we believe making good software is complex, but often the complexity lies in what not to build. We value quality and speed equally. We listen to the compliance community. We listen to our users. We listen to ourselves. We believe in ourselves. We trust each other. We have fun. We are a team.
What you’ll do
As a Product Manager at GAN you’ll be part of product development from A-Z. You will contribute to an innovative new product development as well as continuous improvement of our current product. You will work closely with the development team on a daily basis to find the best solutions and ensure a timely and structured development of the product. In summary, your responsibilities include:
- Assisting in shaping our product vision and form our product roadmap
- Developing and executing on our product backlog
- Owning and writing comprehensive product specification, but also managing product execution
- Communicating with and managing internal and external stakeholders to ensure strong alignment
- Bringing new functionality to our customers
- Ensuring that everything we release meets our vision, brings value to our customers and lives up to our high standard of quality
What we are looking for
We’re looking for a talented, self-driven individual who aspires to become a world-class Product Manager.
You are a technologist who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves. You have proven that you can build and ship a product. Anything goes. You don’t necessarily know how to code or design, but you are technical and creative enough to talk to developers and designers. You are an excellent communicator who can transform incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous information into easily understandable specifications. You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details. More concretely, we’ll be looking for:
- A self-driven personality that is not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Excellent, razor-sharp communication skills
- Strict attention to detail and a strong product instinct
- Strong team player and fun to be around
- Experience with agile product development methodologies is a plus
- Analytical, curious and comfortable with seeking for answers in data
- Bonus points for a background in or expertise with compliance or another related area
The position as Product Manager is a great opportunity to be one of the early members of our product team. You will be part of an amazing journey in a dynamic and expanding tech company with the following benefits:
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Great office space and location, including a rooftop terrace with an amazing view over central Copenhagen
- Social gatherings like our company summer and christmas party, friday bars etc.
- Travel possibilities to our new New York office
- Amazing chef-prepared lunch buffet, free soft drinks, fruit, snacks and great coffee
- Work with amazing team of talented and motivated people who love their work
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution