As an intern of P&R Admin, you become part of an international team where the everyday life offers many different and exciting tasks. Your everyday life at the office will typically consist of:
- Help with the marketing, to the different restaurants.
- Answer the phone when someone call the office.
- Answer the guest, when they write reviews or when they ask a question on social media/Facebook.
- Ad hoc tasks.
As a person, you can work independently. You enjoy being challenged and are not afraid of taking on new tasks when needed. We prefer that you have a relevant educational background in order to apply for the post or are in the process of training in communication and marketing. In addition, we expect you to be:
- Interested in marketing.
- Have an understanding of SoMe.
- That you can formulate both verbally and in writing in Danish and English.
- Have experience with the Microsoft Office package (Adobe package is an advantage)
- Are able to keep your head cold in pressured situations.
- As a person, you are happy and smiling.
- If you have experience with the restaurant business, this would be an advantage.
- An exciting job in a company where the days are not the same and where something always happens.
- A full-time internship position where there is the opportunity to accumulate a lot of experience.
- It’s unpaid, but there is paid lunch from one of our Cafes.
- Possibility of professional and personal development.
We will keep ongoing conversations as the position will be occupied as soon as possible, but we are of course waiting for the right candidate. In case of questions, please contact David Diabagate on email@example.com or call 33322727.
To apply for a post, please send a motivated application and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.