Neumünster, Germany or Nordborg, Denmark
Danfoss is a global leader focused on energy-efficient solutions that save energy and costs, and reduce carbon emissions. The company's wide range of products and services are used in areas such as cooling food, air conditioning, heating buildings, controlling electric motors and powering mobile machinery. The company is also active in the field of solar and wind power as well as district heating and cooling infrastructure for cities and urban communities. Danfoss was founded in 1933 in Nordborg, Denmark. Today, the Group employs around 24,000 employees and sells its products in more than 100 countries around the world.
Danfoss Power Solutions - a world-class provider of mobile hydraulics for the construction, agriculture, and other off-highway vehicle markets - is a segment of the Danfoss Group and provides the power our changing world needs to thrive.
We are currently looking for a Manager (m/f) Electric Drives Systems for Mobile Off-Highway applications located in Neumuenster, Germany or Nordborg, Denmark. Home office possible to a high degree after training period.
- This role has responsibility to execute the solutions (vehicle system) strategy in their region and gives input to the leader on the global strategy
- Provide high level of understanding in developing electric solutions, inverters and electric machines
- Creates, staffs, develops, and leads solutions sales support organization focused on electrification but also optimizing electric solutions in conjunction with hydraulic systems
- Initiates and drives needed solutions development programs aligned with hot spots and customer opportunities
- Provides high level system and application support to customers
- Runs Customer opportunity vehicle system application projects for Electric drives products and solutions
- Defines and develops current and future state vehicle system electric architecture and solutions for mobile applications
- Coordinate and manages vehicle testing at our Appliance Development Centers and optimizes system solutions
- Strengthens and preserves the Danfoss core competency system know how for Electric product families
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering / Power electronics or other comparable education with a solid knowledge in electric drive system architecture
- 5-10 years experience in a similar position
- Several years in a leadership role ideally in an international environment
- Customer relationship experience with good negotiation skills
- Analytic and structured working methodologies, result driven
- Good knowledge of key IT tools (incl. CRM, SAP, MS Office)
- Global project management experience
- Excellent English language skills
- High social competencies and leadership skills to lead an international team of 6-9 people
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%)
What we can offer
Robust structures, quick decision making paths and an organizational culture that encourages achievement based on trust, together with a lot of freedom to implement your own ideas is the professional environment that we are offering to you. In these exciting times, you have the chance to actively participate in the development and execution of innovative business strategies on a national and international scale that will also require some traveling activities.
For further information about the position please contact Eva Isselstein, Talent Acquistion Specialist, at +49 461 4301 4623.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted.The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Auto req ID