Chief Accountant (Advisor in Tax, e.g. VAT and submitter of tax returns, CIT, VAT etc.)
Do you find tax reporting, annual reports and cash planning interesting?
Our Client (The Finance Department), a major danish player with international roots, are searching a passionate Chief Accountant with a “can do spirit” to the centrally located office in Copenhagen.
The ideal candidate must have a strong background within the Danish accounting regulations and knowledge of Danish Tax.
This is an exciting role with great responsibility.
- Regular review and follow-up of income statement and balance sheet
- Overall responsible for accounting section and guide junior accountants (accounts payable, accounts receivable and costing)
- Company forecasting and budgeting
- Preparing annual report
- Advisor in Tax, e.g. VAT and submitter of tax returns (CIT, VAT etc.)
- Prepare and handle statutory audit
- Cash Management (Treasury), i.e. weekly and monthly planning, movement and follow-up of cash
- Close cooperation and advisor to other finance related processes, e.g. AP, AR, FA, Purchasing etc
- Communication of rules, guidelines and training to local office in relevant finance areas
- Key Control (KCP) verification for responsible areas
- Must Know Danish accounting regulations and practices
- Good understanding and experience in Danish VAT and corporate income tax regulation
- Experience as Chief Accountant or Senior Controller and/or similar positions
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience
- Experience from an international organization is a plus
- Confident, reliable and accurate with numbers Open, flexible and service minded personality
- Good MS office skills, Hyperion and Oracle experience is a plus
- Ability to speak, read and write Danish and English fluently
- Master Degree in Economics from CBS or other
The new colleague will be a significant member of the Finance Team.
A competitive salary package according to your qualifications is offered, which includes pension and health scheme.
Please forward the CV , and references ASAP