Targeted Mobility Scheme/Your first Eures job is an EU initiative for jobseekers from EU, Norway and Iceland. TMS/YfEj may offer financial support in relation to job interviews in and relocation to other EU member states.
If you are interested in TMS/YFEJ and aged 18-35
Please visit yourfirsteuresjob.
If you are intrested in TMS/YfEj and aged 35+
TMS/YfEj, age 35+ offer:
- Job interview allowance to cover the cost of travelling for an interview to another country (€100-350 according to distance)
- Relocation allowance (support to get settled in the new country of work; this is a flat rate according to country of destination)
- Family support if you bring family along. Each family member receives a flat rate equivalent to relocation allowance
- Language course allowance, if this improves your chances of getting a specific job (€400 directly before start, and with €400 after successful completion of the course)
- Recognition of qualifications (fixed rate of €400)
To be eligible for TMS/YfEj-support jobseekers must be:
- over 35 years old
- a citizen of an EU country, Norway or Iceland
- resident in an EU country, Norway or Iceland and applying for a job in another EU country or Norway or Iceland
You must apply for financial support before you leave your country of residence and before the starting date of your new job (or before an interview takes place in the case of job interview allowance).
You cannot apply after you have moved to your new country of work.
For Further information
Workindenmark tel.: +45 7222 3300, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or through your local EURES Adviser whom you can find right here.