Our services for jobseekers
What can Workindenmark do for you?
We offer international jobseekers easy access to a large pool of English speaking jobs in all of Denmark and we offer information and guidance on job search and settlement in Denmark.
We also actively help companies attract and recruit within skill-shortage sectors in Denmark:
Workindenmark offers international jobseekers the following services:
- Access to a large pool of job vacancies in English (Workindenmark Jobnet portal)
- Easy access to Workindenmark specialists - telephone hotline, mail and chat
- General information about residence and work permits, registration certificates, civil registration number (CPR-number), health insurance card, authorisation of foreign qualifications, tax, etc.
- The publication "Welcome to Denmark" with relevant and practical information about living and working in Denmark.
- Information about EU Financial Support Scheme, Targeted Mobility Scheme (TMS), which enables citizens from EU, Norway or Iceland to apply for financial support for job interviews or relocation to another EU country, Norway or Iceland.
If you have questions concerning our services, please do not hesitate to contact us.