Our best tips for job search
- Tailor your CV and cover letter/motivation letter specifically to the position you apply for. Fewer but well-written applications will result in more successes than sending out a large number of applications.
- Focus on the company’s needs and what it will gain from hiring you - not what you get out of being hired. Make it easy for the recruiter to quickly understand how you think you match the specific requirements of the job.
- Start learning Danish as soon as possible.
- Take initiative, network and contact companies whenever possible and relevant.
- Participate in our job search webinars to learn the basics of job search in Denmark and get an insight into a Danish-style CV and cover letter.