Skip to main
Man Holding Coins

EU Financial Support Scheme for Employers

EU offers financial support to facilitate recruitment and the integration process when you hire EU, Norwegian or Icelandic citizens

Targeted Mobility Scheme (TMS) / Your first Eures job /YfEj) is an EU initiative to help SMEs recruit from EU, Norway or Iceland. TMS/YfEj offers financial support to facilitate the recruitment and integration process.

If your new employee is 18-35 years old

Visit Jobcenter Copenhagen's website for further information on TMS – Your first Eures job, age group 18-35 (new tab)

If your new employee is 35+

TMS/YfEj, 35+ offers

  • Recruitment services i.e. help to publish vacancies and matching of suitable candidates from abroad,
  • Financial support in case you offer an integration programme. A flat rate per recruited candidate depending on the content of the programme to cover some of the costs for job-related training, language training, administrative support etc.

To be eligible for financial support, your enterprise must be:

  • Small or medium sized (maximum 250 employees)
  • Legally registered in an EU country, Norway or Iceland


  • An offer of employment to a person age 35+ from another EU country, Norway or Iceland for a minimum of six months
  • Wages and work conditions must be in accordance with national labour market law and rules, such as collective agreements or minimum wage.
  • Working hours must be at least 50 percent of a normal working week.
  • You employee cannot be posted to another country for work
  • The integration programme must start during the first three weeks of work.
  • You must submit an application to at the latest one day before the start of the employment. Any supplementary documents may be sent later.

Please note that your new employee may also apply for interview and relocation support.

Find further information on financial support for job interviews and relocation for employees

If you have questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us, or your local EURES Adviser.

Find your local EURES adviser (new tab)