Is your company considering hiring employees from overseas? Then this webinar might be just right for you.
At the webinar we will present you with the options you have when wanting to attract international candidates, as well as inform you on how we are able to assist you in that process.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Presentation of Workindenmark’s recruitment service – what does it consist of and how are we able to help you
- Considerations to make when hiring internationally, including tips for job adverts
- Workindenmark’s job portal – make your job ads visible to international candidates
- The EURES network and the EURES CV portal
- Publishing #jobsforUkraine job ads
- An overview over European job fairs which might be fruitful for you to participate at
- Information about and guidance to "Targeted Mobility Scheme", an EU financial support scheme for employers and candidates
- Information about residence and work permits, Danish lessons etc.
Please note: the webinar will be held in Danish!
The webinar will be held via Skype at the following dates
- Wednesday 15 June, 11:00 - 11:45
- Tuesday 30 August, 13:00 - 13:45
- Tuesday 11 October, 10:00 - 10:45
- Thursday 8 December, 10:00 - 10:45
You can sign up through the link below
Go to sign up page (new tab)
Deadline for signing up is the day before the webinar is held at 10 AM.
Registration for forthcoming webinars will open as soon as the previous webinar has been held.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 7222 3300.